Empty glass vial, in a choice of different styles - from the original 'test-tube' style to the more quirky shapes! Available as a necklace in two chain styles and a wide choice of lengths; as a keyring; or simply mounted on a jump ring ready for you to add to your own special chain, cord or ribbon.
These vials have a tiny screw top, and arrive ready to fill with a few drops of liquid, glitter, or perhaps a small amount of animal hair or fur, as a lasting memorial to keep your beloved pet close to you. A vial makes a thoughtful and unusual gift.
My customers often tell me that they are purchased for couples, with each partner able to choose a different length or style of chain. They have even been added to bridal bouquets, a lovely touch for a special day!
Each empty vial will arrive with a perfectly sized little pipette, to make filling your vial quick and easy.
** Please note - the whole of the silver top is NOT removable - there is a small screw cap which removes, but there is only a small hole to fill this vial, as shown in image 6. Liquid, glitter, hair or powder are all suitable fillers, but larger items will not fit **
Please choose your shape as shown on images 2 and 3 (or read on below) for descriptions and lengths. The length is the measurement from the base of the glass to the top of the fixed metal cap, and excludes the screw-top.
If you would like a chain: please select either the silver plated snake chain, or the stainless steel ball chain (as shown in picture 1), from the drop-down menu; a choice of chain lengths is available for both types.
Also available in a silver plated keyring option; or simply mounted on a jump ring. All options will be bubble wrapped for safety and sent in a little pouch.
Quick guide to vial shapes and sizes - please select corresponding number from the options, using image three to choose:
1. Rounded test tube - 3cm
2. Flat rounded with pointed base - 2.5cm
3. Flat-based tube - 3cm
4. Plain round - 2cm
5. Double bump - just under 3cm
6. Fairy light bulb pointed - 2.5cm
7. Three bumps - just under 3cm
8. Ridged top round - 2.25cm
9. Lava lamp - just under 3cm
10. Flat round - just over 2cm
11. Double ridged tube - just over 3cm
12. Rounded square - 2cm
13. Fang - 3cm
14. Bong snowman - 3.25cm
Any queries? Contact me and I'll be happy to help!
What will you put in yours?
Also available ready-filled with glitter: https://www.etsy.com/listing/253757720
(Please note all props are for photographic display purposes only and are not included)
To visit the rest of my shop and see more, go to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/flonightingales
Thank you for visiting :)
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by initiating contact*;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
* I do not have a mailing list, either current or historical. I will only ever contact you post-purchase in relation to the specific order concerned, or in direct response to contact initiated by you.
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Baker (known as Flo Nightingale), am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com
Alternately, you may write to me at:
70 Langton Court Road, St Annes, Bristol, BS4 4EQ, United Kingdom.