This stylish necklace consists of a gold coloured faux-leather/suede tassel with a silver coloured end cap, topped with a faceted crystal bead in co-ordinating iridescent shades and a silver plated flower bead cap, all suspended on a silver plated chain in your choice of length.
Perfect for layering - why not try two or three colours in different lengths for a fab summery boho look?
The tassel itself is just over 2"/5cm long. Chain is lead and nickel free and fastens with a lobster claw clasp.
Necklace lengths (please select your choice from dropdown menu - all lengths are the same cost):
Standard - 18" (46cm)
Long - 26" (66cm)
Extra Long - 32" (82cm)
Or please contact me if you would prefer a custom length for your chain!
Available in a rainbow of other colours, as shown in picture 5, please click links for listings:
1 - cream: http://etsy.me/1bDQ7Sq
2 - banana yellow: http://etsy.me/1OEtmj8
3 - mustard yellow: http://etsy.me/1AgJiwk
4 - orange: http://etsy.me/1dtbgA7
5 - apricot: http://etsy.me/1zdLqJQ
6 - coral: http://etsy.me/1JB1g52
7 - baby pink: http://etsy.me/1GHUxVY
8 - pink: http://etsy.me/1PYxyrs
9 - hot pink: http://etsy.me/1OEuaoo
10 - cranberry: http://etsy.me/1OEsXxg
11 - purple: http://etsy.me/1J9jY04
12 - dark brown: http://etsy.me/1HRvMp0
13 - light brown: http://etsy.me/1FxX83q
14 - gold leather: http://etsy.me/1DKz1tM
15 - gold sparkle: http://etsy.me/1QKiw9Q
16 - teal: http://etsy.me/1bDRgJO
17 - mint: http://etsy.me/1EDfy1M
18 - lime: http://etsy.me/1AgL1S8
19 - blue: http://etsy.me/1beLjm5
20 - grey: http://etsy.me/1HZJrvZ
21 - silver leather: http://etsy.me/1EpgxRX
22 - silver grey sparkle: http://etsy.me/1dtdqQb
** Please note - I have tried to describe the colours as accurately as possible, but monitors and screens may show colours slightly differently - if you have any questions about colours, please ask! **
(Please note all props are for photographic display purposes only and are not included)
Thank you for visiting :)
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by initiating contact*;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
* I do not have a mailing list, either current or historical. I will only ever contact you post-purchase in relation to the specific order concerned, or in direct response to contact initiated by you.
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Baker (known as Flo Nightingale), am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may write to me at:
70 Langton Court Road, St Annes, Bristol, BS4 4EQ, United Kingdom.